Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:52:27 AM

Author Topic: TEKdrive Servo Drive Official Release is Today May 15, 2006  (Read 5716 times)

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
  • Fussy? Yep! That's Me ;)
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
Hi All,

Just a quick note to announce that CNC Teknix has officially released the TEKdrive servo drive. Drives are in stock and ready to ship.

If you are wishing to purchase any drives, please let us know if you are a Mach Forum Member and refer your enquiry to Dave.

You can visit www.cncteknix.com to find out more info regarding our drives.

For Sales Enquiries - sales@cncteknix.com

For Technical Enquiries - technical@cncteknix.com
"A Helicopter Hovers Above The Ground, Kind Of Like A Brick Doesn't"
"If you think you are under pressure - Try opening a sippy cup on an airoplane - 30,000ft in the air"
Greetings From Down Under
Dave Drain
Akela Noble Technologies Pty. Ltd.

ynneb

Re: TEKdrive Servo Drive Official Release is Today May 15, 2006
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 11:52:12 PM »
Good stuff Dave. I am currently selling my machine, and hope to build from the ground up again. Once I have got the bucks for my machine I will give your drives a bash. You better look after me in price :)

I feel a bit unfaithfull to Mariss ( Gecko)  especially after his terrific generoisty and great personality and willingness to put up MANY drives as competition prizes in order to support us hobbiests. I am just keen to try some local Aussie drives, so I know i can have local backup service if needed.
I know you are talking about another doing a competition in CNCzone. I would love to help you out and run it like the other ones, but I would feel like a ********* after all the past support from Mariss.
I Know you understand.

I dont suppose you also sell servos ? I think You will do well if you sell servos that the potential customer knows will work well with your drives.

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 12:14:56 AM »
Ben,

There, there, you know I'd never take offence to that, I'd just make you buy me a beer to help me to feel better (after I buy you the one I owe you). I'd love to help you on your next project. We are currently looking at a supply of nema 23 mount servo motors to offer as a product for you guys but we are also conscious of price and are trying to negociate a better deal. We will be announcing the give away this week or next week, it's worth around AU$3000 so stay tuned. Mariss is a great guy and supports the industry very well, I understand where you are coming from.
"If you think you are under pressure - Try opening a sippy cup on an airoplane - 30,000ft in the air"
Dave Drain

Offline fdos

•  326 326
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »
Dave... Don't forget you got an open enquiry from me somewhere ;)

Wayne....

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:51:14 PM »
Wayne,

I have not forgotten about you, I am having trouble finding out info on the motor. I have an engineer at Siemans Australia on the case for me.

Cheers

Dave
Dave Drain