Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 10:09:57 PM

Author Topic: Mach 3 Support for Vita Systems dsPMC/IP  (Read 4253 times)

Mach 3 Support for Vita Systems dsPMC/IP
« on: November 03, 2007, 08:17:01 AM »
Dear All,
            I have just seen a unit made by Vital Systems called a dsPMC/IP and on their website claim that this unit is fully supported
by Mach3, but I can find no mention of any support on this forum.  About 6 months ago a member called alfredo6673 posted the
same question and got no response. This unit looks very good but if there is no Mach support for it then it's useless to me.
 Anyone care to comment?

Dave.
Re: Mach 3 Support for Vita Systems dsPMC/IP
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 03:08:42 AM »
I've been interested in the development of the dspmc/IP as well and have been emailing with them.  The plugin is still in development and they seem willing to help with any features you would need implemented.  Last word is step jogging is working and it will run gcode, with continuous jogging and homing set to be implemented within a few weeks I guess.

That said, I don't yet own one, so I can't offer much feedback on them.
Re: Mach 3 Support for Vital Systems dsPMC/IP
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 02:05:33 AM »
hi,

sorry for the very late reply.  somehow I dont receive notification from this forum.

the plugin for dspmc is progressing very well.  We are testing with our desktop mill and there are few people around the world integrating with their system.  we have received good feeback and we are also supporting them in their efforts to retrofit their cnc machines.  hopefully I will get some videos and pictures of these machines with our board which we can publish on our website soon.

pls send your inquiries to sales at vitalsystem dot com if you like more information and oem pricing.

regards,
Abdul Rafiq
VSI