Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:49:44 PM

Author Topic: 3 Axis Simple Screen setup 1.0 (Also good for TouchScreens)  (Read 132151 times)

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Axis Simple Screen setup 1.0 (Also good for TouchScreens)
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2006, 01:32:22 PM »
Hi zealouse:

I have just adopted your simple 3axis as the new basis of the Plasma screens to be added to Mach3's
standard installs. I have added your name to the Help/About "hall of fame " as well as of the next version . 1.90.061

I like thi ssimple screen set, and I think it lends itself well to plasma operations. I will be modifying it over time to hjave additional
plasma features. Thanks for such a great starter screen for that work. It saves me tons of time. I owe you one, if you need anything,
let me know. (Free license for a friend perhaps :) ). Anyway.. thanks again. Look to the help about for a plug for "Vile Guitars"

Regards,
Art

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2006, 05:33:21 AM »
Art,
I am very honored to have the opportunity to contribute to Artsoft.
Artsoft produces amazing softwear and has top notch team members.

This company provide outstanding customer support.
Benny and Barker have amazing talents, innovative ideas and inexhaustible patients.

The Mach series has always met and exceeded the requirements of its users, yet Artsoft is always implements new and exciting functions to provide more options or smoother functionality to the operator.

Thank you for providing us with the ability to execute our dreams.

*Please let me know if you need anything of me. I was thinking of making some "button packs" that people could use for there designs.

-POM
(Proud owner of Mach)  ;D

PS.Many of us have saved and made allot of money using Artsoft softwear and it's our responsability to share with others our own developments with the Artsoft community.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:40:26 AM by zealouse »

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2006, 07:43:08 AM »
Hi:

Its always a pleasure when someone like yourself comes along and donates their time to do such things as this screen.
Its an excellent example of a user screen, and Im proud to add it in. As a plasma screen, I think it will bevery popular
this coming year. Again, thanks for the great effort.

Regards,
Art
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »
I really like to Simple Screen setup but I have the same problem I had with text fonts on original setup. The code font is huge. I finally fixed the problem by using Vrinda font 18 pt. Mach III won't let you use a font size smaller that 18 pt. so I found out Vrinda is a smaller type face. Problem is that it doesn't work the same with Simple Screen. Anyone know of a smaller font? Also would like to know what is involved in editing a setup file .set? ;D

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2006, 01:59:13 PM »
Under the Download section you can edit and create screens with the "Mach3Screen Designer" or Screen "Designer 4".

Open up any .set file with one of the screen designers and you'll be able to add or adjust things.
Art and Benny have a few video's on how the screen designers work.

Yep, you could make the Gcode box wider and this should fix it.
Let me know if it works or if you need any help.

Offline drew

•  79 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2007, 11:07:57 PM »
I really like this screen set only problem is I have a lathe not a mill. I'm working on changing some of the buttons around but my graphics skills lack. Would you be willing to do some extra bitmap buttons geared to lathe use? I changed Y dro to Z dro and Z dro to Spindle speed dro but my new S buttom isn't up to snuff. I coded the S button to M5 fyi.
If I had something important to say it would be here.

Offline ardor

•  130 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 03:50:23 AM »
I have a friend via the forum who sells touch screen membranes, he is going to give me a price on supplying them. hopefully this will make it affordable for many of us to do this conversion.

Any update on touch sreen kits?  I'm ready to pop for one. ;D
There is no approved dental use for WD40

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »
Sure can, I have an updated to the screen as well, give me a bit, we're finishing up the Flash screens now and I'll make those additions and maybe you could than post your lathe screen  ;D  Nice looking button!

I'll forward the message to Beeny about the touchscreens
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 11:23:49 PM by zealous »

Offline drew

•  79 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 11:02:18 PM »
If I hit the 'bitmaps to back' buton and mess up the panals on the simple screen how do I fix it?
If I had something important to say it would be here.

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 02:01:23 AM »
Almost done with the Flash screens.

-Select the background bitmap
-Copy
-delete selected background
-past exact

If you see any bitmaps that have a border that doesn't blend with the back ground, you can select them and use the "bit map to back" to blend them in.

This is a work around from the Z-leveling problem.

I'll upload the updated screen here soon and get those lathe buttons out.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 02:04:38 AM by zealous »