Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 11:40:12 AM

Author Topic: LazyTurn  (Read 1366623 times)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: LazyTurn
« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2008, 06:05:50 AM »
Chip,
I just tried some 20 or more files using DEC23-1 version and they were imported / opened with no problems.  That included varying the three different options. The files are mostly from what has been tested and already posted. Never did try the DEC 23 version. I still have the problem of loosing the X triangle colors but are colored when the piece is rotated. Didn't try other computers. Is anything happening with other prorgrams your using?
RICH

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 24, 2008, 06:55:33 AM »
There is still one error I'm getting when closing LTurn and it's shown below.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2008, 07:30:16 AM »
Chip:

Not sure why that would happen. The error seems to be from your OpenGL system..
Ill keep my eyes open for anyone else having that trouble, so far I havent been able to
repeat it..

Art

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2008, 07:31:53 AM »

Hi Dave:

Yes, there is an object going missing on me, Im still trying to track down which one
Im forgetting to delete.. :), there are dozens of possabilities and the damn thing wont warn me till it
errors out.. Still looking. Its only a small amout of memory, but Ill find it eventually..

Art

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2008, 08:21:33 AM »
HI All,
All seems to be working fine on my one PC.

BUT.......... I am getting the TODO just like CHIP on the laptop...................

Now, I just did a "fresh" install of MACH V.20 along wiith lazycam to a different drive and the reboot of  the laptop.
Then installed  the Lazycam update. Then replaced the LAZYTURN file and no joy...get a TODO.
So I copied the stand alone directory over from the pc that works into a sub directory on the laptop ....get same TODO
If i use the old version of lazyturn 11/9 it will import files / works.

The pc that works had older versions of mach, and just recently upgraded it to MACH v.20.

Something going on here for sure. Let me try another cycle of install to the laptop and see what happens.
RICH

MODIFIED:   ART,  i still get the same error as BUD when closing but have just ignored it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 08:25:20 AM by RICH »

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »
ART,
All versions of the LAZYTURN application dated from NOV 9 thru and including DEC 17 will work with what is loaded on the laptop. TODO as soon as the application is replaced with the DEC 23 or DEC 23-1.
The laptop is 500 mhz / 512 memory while the other computer is 3 ghz / 2 gig memory.

Computer related or application file related? Any suggestions on what to look for on my end?
RICH

MODIFIED:  ADDED ERROR REPEORTS
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 09:15:53 AM by RICH »
« Reply #536 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »
Oh...still getting same LEAK here too.
No biggie, bigger fish to fry I'm sure.
Poses no problems, just an unnecessary alert.
RC

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »
Hi Guys:

Hmm. No erros here, but I may be using some OpenGL call not yet implemented across all
platforms.

This version will attempt to report to you exactly what caused the ToDo error..Let me know any codes you see..

Art

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »
Hi, Art

Thanks for the update, Hears 2 Pic's of the error I get now.

As you now most of us are lost with this Stuff, Hears a pdf and zip of some info that may apply to this, It talks about Bubble Buffering and such.

Thanks, Chip
« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
Hi,All
Happy Holidays to All..
Art,I had a problem yesterday in loading LT. I  D/L'd The Dec.1 Zip (only), not the one before,stating that there was an error in  Dec23. I got all the way to do the toopath,and clicked on the settings for the tool,and everything went away, My screen went back to desktop,and no Mach or LT. Tried to open Mach,mill or turn, and even Mach Loader,and nothing happened. LT deleted all of Mach somewhere, and had to reinstall from D/L mach in my saved files section. That is strange, upon reloading,and going through the setup screens again Everything is Fine as if nothing had happened. All XLM's are saved ,and back in order. Something in LT that made this go to delete ALL Mach ,on my PC. I don't know if this is what is going on with the others,but am up and running again as if nothing had happened. Can't get LT to do it Again,and No TO DO's. or errors,just memory leak. No biggie,as brfore.  HTH guy's.