Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:09:25 AM

Author Topic: NFW addition  (Read 4217 times)

vmax549

NFW addition
« on: February 16, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »
RON, would it be possible to incorporate the write wizard into the NFW suite??  THat would allow us to have access to the write wizard while inside of NFW so that we can include the write code in assembling a program.

JUST a thought, (;-) TP
Re: NFW addition
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »
There are several levels to that answer. Write was done by a user and essentially made public. To incorporate it into a commercial package wouldnt be quite legitimate. Of course a capability like write could be added to the NFW set, but its a big project and to my view the NFW set is already to big. Brian is working on a much improved implementation of VB, and if that pans out then it might be much more practical to do this. Many years ago I wrote a conversational packge, a lot like Acurites MilPower, all done in VB, and it had a neat text function. It would be nice to bring that into Mach. see http://plsntcov.8m.com/CNH.htm

vmax549

Re: NFW addition
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
HI RON, (;-) I would not expect it to be done without asking GERMAN first.  But it would add a nice function to the suite. And the free version would still be available in the wizards.  ?????

It adds a nice touch to be able to engrave the part you are working on and to write multiple lines as a single program.

I like the  idea of interactive programing(;-) WHat would it take to make it happen with MACH??????

(;-) TP
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 12:51:37 PM by vmax549 »