Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:00:15 PM

Author Topic: Video Tutorials for Mach  (Read 46515 times)

Re: Video Tutorials for Mach
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 09:33:29 AM »
I also posted about this some time ago....got some humurous responses but not much more. (thanks)
http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,8637.0.html
This particular CD worked well on all topics before my PC blew up. But on the new PC, Brians stuff is weird.....must be something to do with my PC but I don't know what.

Do you think I am missing a driver or something ?
Thanks,
RC
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 10:40:06 PM »
On an older post you gave an instruction screen to download video tutorials.  Would you please update this site address as I'm having trouble finding this ?
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 11:23:19 PM »
Right at the top of this very page.
Is this what you want ?
Russ :)
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »
 Hello, I'm new to the forum and need a little help, I ran the drive test in the tutorial and it gave it a really good rating during the test. The problem I have is:
the line on the test, should it start at the top and work its way down to about 38 or start at that level when the test starts? there are also tight bunches of small wave that show up during the test, but the test program still give me an excellent rating? is that normal? I have tried the special driver bat file, but it stops the test from work, does not crash the system, the test just does nothing. I've looked for the program list talked about in the tutorial and have not been able to find it, is mach3 able to tune them out without disabling now? 

Thanks for the help
George

Offline BLacky

•  11 11
  • if there's a will there's a way
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 05:26:44 AM »
hey ppl ^^ pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee hhhhheeeelppp mmmmmeeeeeemee i want to download all the videos  in here http://www.machsupport.com/videos/  i have tried so many programes but i couldn't =( pleaaaaaaaaaaaaazeee help me !!!! i will suicied here if u don't :p
plz ='(
if there's a will there's a way

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 07:51:44 AM »
hey ppl ^^ pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee hhhhheeeelppp mmmmmeeeeeemee i want to download all the videos  in here http://www.machsupport.com/videos/  i have tried so many programes but i couldn't =( pleaaaaaaaaaaaaazeee help me !!!! i will suicied here if u don't :p
plz ='(

See the reply to question here http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,23855.0.html

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 09:15:54 AM »
Hey George C, welcome to the forum. 

Is this what your looking for?  ftp://anonymous:guest@machsupport.com/ExtraInformation/Optomize.txt

I would follow that and use the PC as a dedicated machine controller.  Many use all sorts of programs on the control PC with great success but I would start clean and once I felt comfortable and confident everything was rock solid I would change or add one thing at the time and test 100%.  The optimization isn't as critical if using an external motion device like the SmoothStepper but still a good idea I think.  The simple fact is that some PC hardware and Mach just do not play well together and that seems to be more and more common making the external motion devices more appealing IMO.  But, if your getting a good clean driver test (flat line) and the test is saying its excellent then you should be OK as long as some other process doesn't randomly throw a spike in.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2017, 02:17:45 PM »
hi,
can anyone pls help me with my mach3, im new in all this i know only basic coding ...
i hawe lathe 2 axis X,Z
and every day i must seting up and change some codes again and again, and day after something change home positions or something.
Is there any option to save session/preferences and every time when i star my mach3 to have same values..
thx and best regards