Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:20:29 AM

Author Topic: macro  (Read 1671 times)

macro
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:50:26 PM »
HI Dear im making something different machine i need really help if my y axis move while touch input 3 on example then x axis not move until input switch off without reset switch in mach3 and also this will happen in running programs while input 3 on machine will hold there after you press input 4 button switch and input 3 is goes off it will continue mach3 program in file.
.mukesh.
Re: macro
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:25 PM »
Hi
sorry can't understand you, can you get some help with translation?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
Hi Dear my mean is if i want to coordinates y axis is under 200mm or i fix value any it will warn to operator it is not in safe zone move y axis to safe and x axis will no run after go y axis in safe zone machine can work. with input any number.
mukesh.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 02:08:29 AM »
Hi,
still not to sure that its not getting garbled in transmission. It sounds like you want Mach to stop you from going outside a certain area?

This can be done already...it called Soft Limits. For soft limits to be effective you have to reference your machine to an exactly known location and you can repeat that
location every time you start Mach. It is usually done with Home switches.

Once your machine is homed (referenced) then the soft limits are the area where Mach is safe to go but is unsafe to go outside of. If you have soft limits enabled
then it will stop and not let you go out of the safe zone.

Does that sound like the sort of thing that you want Mach to do?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'