Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 05:33:11 PM

Author Topic: Special thanks, and a Merry Christmas  (Read 3429 times)

ynneb

Special thanks, and a Merry Christmas
« on: December 20, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »
I would like to thank ALL of you who have contributed to this forum over the last year.
You have ALL made this place a great resource for others.

I would like to specially mention the admin staff, who have helped keep this forum running. Without your help this forum might not be still here.
To all the members, your questions and help towards each other, is very commendable.

We now have a commununity of more than 5,500 members. The growth has been fantastic.

I am especially proud of the video collection we have rapidly built over the last 6 months. ( More than 200) I love seeing the interesting ideas that you bring to the table. You lot are very creative. It is people like yourselves, who are willing to have a go, that help this global economy work.

Some of you may not be aware, but Art is retireing any moment from now. He has handed over the reigns to Brian Barker. We are going to need your support even more this coming year, as Brian settles into the possition. This is not the end, but a start of new things.

Lastly, I would like to honor Art and his fantastic work he has done over the last few years. He has turned the CNC world upside down. Gone are the days when you had to spend thousands on a hardware CNC controller. Arts work has enabled the little man to also enjoy, and profit from the world of CNC.

I would like to wish you ALL a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

God Bless you all.
                      Regards Benny

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: Special thanks, and a Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:10:10 PM »
Benny:

All the best to you as well, after all, you started this informal (infernal) little group, so its really due to your efforts and diligence
that there is such a place.. :)

Art

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 03:19:59 AM »
Merry Christmas to all, and yes Benny couldnt agree more with Art in regards to YOUR forum.
Have a good time in your retirement Art, just dont go too far away ;)
Two or three years ago I hardly knew what CNC was but thanks to Art and all the rest of the crew I am now on my fourth retrofit, and I havent even blown anything up on this one (Yet) LOL
Hood

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 07:20:34 AM »
Hats off to the whole lot of you. Art and his brillient, creative mind. Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it. Benny for starting this forum. It has proven to invaluable for many stepping into the CNC world. Brian for takeing over the controls and haveing what it takes to conduct this Crazy Train. All of the Admin. staff for their dedication and ability and willingness to work together. All of the members that are good for a lot of laughs, originality, and good manners. I only know a couple of handfuls of people I could spend this much time with and like it. The vast majority are here on the forum.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!                        Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!                        Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and Hood for his hospitality, willingness to help, his overall knowledge, and the ability to play well with others (despite the fact he is a Redneck  ;D ).

Brett
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 07:27:24 AM by Chaoticone »
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 03:18:35 PM »
thank you Art
Thank you Art and your partner's for a well made program.And art now is the time to try to make a cube or any thing your heart desires .

Marcel Beaudry