Support > One on one phone support.

About one on one phone support.

(1/10) > >>

ynneb:
Due to the very  low  price of Mach, it  does not allow for phone support, this service is not free and is done on a pay per use structure.

If after you have viewed all the videos, read the wiki files, read the documentation and asked some questions in the forums, you still feel like you need support. then you may post a request for an phone appointment here.

You must post your email address in the request so that you can be advised what number to ring and at what time to ring.

The charge will be $45 US per hour, or part.  The payment will need to be made via Paypal and must be cleared before the phone support is given.

Due to the varying abilities of users, we make no guarantees that the phone support will help. Although we can guarantee you will be helped by mach experts.

Please start a new post in this section requesting phone support.

Current support staff........

Steve Blackmore.........UK
Illya ..........................Australia
Brian Barker ...............US
Scott ( PoppaBear) ....US

PS If you would like to become a phone supporter, please send me a PM, and once approved you will be added to our supporters list.

rb4338:
hi i am looking for one on one phone support . i have a xylotex and am trying to use mach3. it works but is not very smooth.
it moves good in calibrate but not jog.
the feeds are slow but the move is good as far as a unit. i will be happy to pay for phone help. thank you  Rick
rb4338@concast.net

rancher:
Hello,

I have this drawing of a mapleleaf. My machIII and plasma cutter have been working well.

this particular drawing, when I go to load it into the lazycam, I get a message saying "This file contains splines. They were ignored as splines cannot be imported.

It is not a complicated drawing and I don't know why it will not work!

Can anyone help?

Chaoticone:
Hey Rancher,
   I have sent you a personal message.

Brett

Adam:
I would like phone support

My contact info:

adam@mysignmakers.com

706-653-8827

I am having problems with the software homing and all sorts of other issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version