Hello Guest it is October 01, 2026, 03:11:17 PM

Author Topic: Screen Text over sized  (Read 17 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Screen Text over sized
« on: September 30, 2026, 05:37:20 AM »
Hi,  just started using Hobby Mach4, and installed on a Laptop, with the following spec:

Quote
Operating System
         Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      CPU
         Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
         Skylake 14nm Technology
      RAM
         16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
      Motherboard
         HP 80EE (U3E1)
      Graphics
         Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
         Intel HD Graphics 530 (HP)
         2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940M (HP)
         ForceWare version: 353.54
         SLI Disabled
      Storage
         1863GB Seagate ST2000LM003 HN-M201RAD (SATA )

All the "text" in the boxes on the screen are way oversized, see screen shot. I don't even know where to start looking. I did try change the Laptop screen resolution but that has no effect what so ever. I would very much appreciate some advice and where to look, many thanks in advance.