Hello Guest it is April 27, 2024, 09:04:07 AM

Author Topic: Mach4 in combination with CSLabs CSMIO/IPs fail for more then 1.5 year..  (Read 551 times)

Offline tantan

•  130 130
    • View Profile
i have been trying to upgrade to M4 for more than a year. M3 runs like it should be on an intel nuc I5 with 16GB RAM, with CS-MIO IP/s from CSLabs. on this PC i run M4 as wel.... i continuously get PID errors when moving the axis. had several times contact with CSLabs, and they updated their firmware once in 1.5 year... still get the PID errors.
i went back to M3...tired of testing. M4 in combination with CSLabs products is definitely not the right combination

thanks all for the replies.
Re: Mach4 in combination with CSLabs CSMIO/IPs fail for more then 1.5 year..
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 12:00:19 AM »
It's long issues here csmio and mach4
If you search in there plugins you never see Mach 4
They always explain it's fit both but ( I'm talking when I search supplier then I chose Pokey's)but they never promote plug-in to mach 4
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 12:19:19 PM »
Hello, I have been working since the beginning of Mach4, I have 10 machines working in the industry, all with CSMIO/IP-A. and the question is? You have problems with the PID system. If I remember correctly, Your Controller is CSMIO/IP-S, and this System does not use PID.

Offline tantan

•  130 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 12:14:48 PM »
hi, the cslabs ip/s gives a PID error message when the controller receives more pulse information than it can handle. it has nothing to do with a PID control loop.