Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 10:04:12 PM

Author Topic: Laser lag problem with Mach3  (Read 998 times)

Laser lag problem with Mach3
« on: April 18, 2023, 04:12:50 AM »
Hello, everyone.

I'm new to the forum but I've been reading your posts for a long time, which has helped me a lot in building my machine.

I have built a cnc router and now I want to attach a diode laser head (NEJE A40630). After reviewing the forum I have managed to configure it in such a way that I can regulate the output power through the PWM. The problem is that I can't get it to reproduce exactly the desired figure. In the attached image you can see the problem (they would have to be perfect concentric circles). In addition, it can be seen that despite repeating the same g-code, it does not make exactly the same engraving.

This problem is probably due to M3/M4 lag but I am not able to fix it. I've tried to generate the code with M10/M11 but my laser doesn't turn on, I don't know if it's because my motherboard doesn't allow it, or because I don't have it configured correctly.

I generate the g code with Aspire, with the J-Tech PP (https://jtechphotonics.com/?p=19034), and my motherboard is a UC300 CNC.

Can someone tell me where the problem could be? Does anyone with this same board know if it supports the M10/M11 commands? I have written to the manufacturer a couple of weeks ago but have not received a response.

Thank you very much for the help.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Laser lag problem with Mach3
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 04:34:17 AM »
Bad news all round really...

The UC300 does not support the Mach3, M11/M10 command set.

This forum does not support Novusun products due to their Mach3 license violation.

You are using a Pirate Mach3 license (MaoA˜A ¯Ðtonar) so this thread has been locked.

Tweakie.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 04:37:41 AM by Tweakie.CNC »
PEACE