Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 07:49:47 PM

Author Topic: What these Lights on ESS & C11G Mean?  (Read 904 times)

Offline kolias

•  1,154 1,154
    • View Profile
What these Lights on ESS & C11G Mean?
« on: June 22, 2022, 08:29:09 PM »
Slowly I finish the wiring but the attached picture shows some lights which I’m not aware what they mean.

On the ESS I know the meaning of center green light and the one further down but the one at the top left I have no idea what it means.

On the C11G the red lights do they mean that the wiring is wrong or that the wiring is correct and ON?

Do you know the meaning of these lights? Apologies if there is description of the above in the User’s Guide.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Re: What these Lights on ESS & C11G Mean?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 01:12:41 AM »
Hi,
the red LEDs on the C11 indicate the status of its respective input or output. The green LEDs in the middle indicate whether the board is powered and/or enabled.

Not sure what the LEDs on the ESS are. They don't seem to blink much.....no bloody good for entertainment if your stoned if you ask me.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline kolias

•  1,154 1,154
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 02:33:00 AM »
Thanks Craig, no problem with the ESS because a green light means “good to go” however the C11 status red lights a red light means problem but it could also mean “ready”.

Do you know if the red lights mean problem or ready?
Nicolas
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 04:07:27 AM »
Hi,

Do you know if the red lights mean problem or ready?

No, they represent the state of the signal. LED ON means signal active, LED OFF means signal inactive.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'