Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:24:13 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 R2.56 Problem with feedback spindle control  (Read 3053 times)

Mach3 R2.56 Problem with feedback spindle control
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »
Spindle feedback control does not control and keeps increasing way beyond S*********X setting. All settings the same as in older versions and QUANTUM where spindle feedback control works perfectly. It seems to me that any version of MACH 3 with the BRAIN addition has this same problem. Has anyone had this problem and found the correction? I only updated to take advantage of "BRAINS" for additional keypad control of the "FLOOD TOGGLE" which works very well.

Offline TonyP

•  132 132
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 R2.56 Problem with feedback spindle control
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
This sounds just like the problem like the problem that I had with V2.52. (See my post OCT 11th) I think that its something to do with the new drivers. I got round it by re-installing an older version in another directory and letting it overwrite the drivers. Its worked ok since. Did you do ther full install with drivers? I only realised later that there is an option to not install them.

Tony
Re: Mach3 R2.56 Problem with feedback spindle control
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:14:45 PM »
Thanks for the reply Tonyp, I did find the solution to the problem and as it is often said it was in the settings. I had my index debounce set too high and once set to "1" all works fine up to the Max RPM of 4000. The Brain that I added to control flood toggle from the key board also works very well. So Version R2.56.1 is all OK for My setup.