Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 02:50:23 AM

Author Topic: I want my SmoothStepper!  (Read 10668 times)

I want my SmoothStepper!
« on: January 01, 2008, 04:57:10 PM »
Just want to show my support and enthusiasm
Keep up the good work guys!

Walter
Re: I want my SmoothStepper!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »
I want one too!

Offline greg

•  66 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »
when do you think they will be for sale? thanks greg
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »
Hi from the SmoothStepper Greg :-)

I'm getting pretty excited about this myself.  There have been refining a few things, and it is looking pretty good at this point.  I am starting to finish up the final PCB layout and I'll order a few prototypes on Monday.  I need to make sure there aren't any mistakes before I have a production quantity of boards made.  Unfortunately, it is going to be at about 4 to 6 weeks before I'll get them out the door.  So please hang in there.  Watch the Super Bowl, clean up the shop, do whatever it takes to keep your mind off the SmoothStepper :-)

Thanks,

Greg
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 01:42:01 AM »
I created an account just to say that I am looking forward to your board being released.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »
Well hello SmoothStepper Greg,
OK...I watched the Super Bowl...   The shop meets "Clean Room" specs. ....The wife is knocked up >:(....And so is her sister ::)  (don't look at me)
So..how is that board coming along ?
Thanks,
RC
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »
I see you took my advice and found something to take your mind off the SmoothStepper!  :)  Don't blame me though.  You could have taken up something with less risk.  But I see you got bored and have come back to CNC.  It is a strong force.

I estimated 4 to 6 weeks in my last post.  I'm certainly on the latter side of that right now.  I should be receiving the blank boards today.  I will build one and test it this weekend.  Hopefully it will work well and I will be able to get them manufactured, tested, and shipped by the middle of March.

Thanks,

Greg
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »
WOW Greg,
That's great. I'm sure it will be well received. And don't worry, I don't blame you. It was that damn MAILMAN !  :D Probably while I was cleaning the shop.  :-\
Thanks,
RC
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:14:39 PM by Overloaded »

Benny

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 03:45:35 AM »
I just noticed that brian uploaded this..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUZc0BmrwLs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NUZc0BmrwLs</a>