Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 03:21:23 PM

Author Topic: Xbox controller with Mach3 on XP  (Read 950 times)

Xbox controller with Mach3 on XP
« on: March 19, 2022, 12:29:01 AM »
Hello,

After buying lots of controllers I finally found one that windows XP will recognise.  Don't bother with Chinese  Wi-Fi generic with USB receiver, or corded charging lead which is still Wi-Fi.   Just get a corded USB controller.  I tried everything including changing the PID so windows would recognise what the device was and install the right driver but still hand controller wouldn't sync the  with the USB receiver.  At least my kids have some more controllers for their Xbox.

So my question is..   I generally have the jog mode at 2% and hold the shift key on the key board to get 100%.   But how do you do this with the Xbox controller?  There doesn't seem to be a way to jog at 100% unless I increase the jog speed to 100% which I what I done.  The joystick is pressure sensitive so perhaps that's why the function isn't provided.
Re: Xbox controller with Mach3 on XP
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 09:04:15 AM »
Hit the TAB key and you will be able to see the JOG mode and increment.  Pressing the left button on the Xbox will change the jog between incremental and full jog.  The right button on the Xbox will change the increment