Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 07:32:56 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 on Windows 10 Pro 64bit -- Help Please  (Read 18866 times)

Re: Mach3 on Windows 10 Pro 64bit -- Help Please
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 06:04:24 PM »

I have just upgraded my system to use Mach 3 on a Windows 10 PC.  I just bought a UC100 USB  motion controller, installed the m3 plug in, and it just worked with no reconfiguration needed.  It just replaces the 25 way cable between the pc and BoB, with a USB cable into the back of the UC100 which goes into the 25 way socket on the BoB.  You may still need another USB to power the BoB as you show.

I have the original cncdrive uc100 i installed a few drivers already both lights come on and stay on
i included 3 pictures to show yall a little more on the issues i have and hoping yall might be able to point me in the right direction ive been having nothing but hell if it aint to much to ask for id appreciate any tips sir idk if i set something wrong or installed something i shouldnt have if u need any more pics let me know hope to hear back from you
Re: Mach3 on Windows 10 Pro 64bit -- Help Please
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2022, 04:34:52 AM »
Well those all look as expected to me.  What problems are you actually having?  Have you checked that all the port and pin assignments are correct for your BoB?