Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 06:17:38 PM

Author Topic: Retract  (Read 1150 times)

Offline DanP

•  10 10
    • View Profile
Retract
« on: November 28, 2021, 11:41:28 AM »
Is the retract function out yet and is it for the Hobby or just the Industrial.
Thanks Dan

GOOMBA

Re: Retract
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 09:38:14 AM »

Offline DanP

•  10 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 08:20:49 PM »
Hi thanks for the reply i have downloaded that version and i also tried the version that was used in the YT vid.
I do not see the RETRACT function or the .tap file in the subroutine folder. what am i missing. I have looked at all
the predefined button functions in the screen editor.

Thanks Dan

Offline DanP

•  10 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 11:50:48 AM »
Ok I see RetractCode and RetractExitCode in the register under core/inst but have no idea how to access it any help would be great .

Offline DanP

•  10 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 02:04:56 AM »
Finally figured it out.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 09:17:10 AM »
Hi DanP,

Care to share how this all works, I've been looking at this too, I can't see what the message handler for Left Mouse Down and Left Mouse Up don't change the state (0/1). Also could not see where the RetractExitCode information was coming from (defaulted to Blank Entry).

What am I missing?

Thanks

Trevor

Offline DanP

•  10 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 10:31:03 AM »
Hi
The function is found it the TOGGLE Button not where i was looking under the Standard Button.Drop a Toggle button on your screenset goto input and select Retract. Leds also have Retract.I had to take a screen shot of the subroutine from the mach4 Video and write it out because Mach does not yet come with it.I will attach it to the post, put it in the Mach4 Subroutines folder.I also set the button to be enabled with file running it does not play well with feed Hold.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 11:07:20 AM »
Thanks DanP, I'll give this a go

Trevor
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 10:22:47 PM »
I have a machmotion system from 2015.  They don't want to give me the retract feature.  I bought hobby license from them, but the way they offer their service I am very reluctant to just upgrade to something other than what they send me in a remote session.  Is there just a file I can put and in which directory to give me the retract feature.  The moment I setup the hardware on the machine I had placed an input on my machine just for this purpose even though mach had no such feature back then.  If something is available how do I set the G53 position I want it to go to during retract? That is if I ever get that feature on my machine.