Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:49:40 PM

Author Topic: Slave Problem....HELP!  (Read 589 times)

Slave Problem....HELP!
« on: November 09, 2021, 07:52:34 AM »
Hello,
I am new to cnc and I recently purchased a workbee 1500x1500 setup from bulkman3d...after painstakingly setting it up and building the framing and wiring all the electronics I finally was carving some small projects....but not for long because my digital dream UC300 controller died...I got a new one and began my setup process again with the plugin file and port and pins settings (I deleted my old mach3 profile during troubleshooting the problem before I found out my uc300 was bad)

Now I have my setup all running and all my axis are working ACCEPT FOR THE SLAVE A TO Y. I have tried everything. I switched the motor to another pin on the controller to be sure my motor was good and the motor driver was tested also... all my hardware works fins so IT MUST BE A SOFTWARE ISSUE. I have the slave axis set to A, my motor tuning settings are correct and under general config I have the home slave with master setting selected....I have searched the web for solutions and can not find any reason why my A axis is not moving.

Are there settings that have to do with the slave of A to Y that I am unaware of? Has anyone had this problem?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Slave Problem....HELP!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 09:30:38 AM »
Hi Andybwells,

Due to their Mach3 license violation this forum does not support Novusun (Digital Dream) products.

This thread refers;  https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=24331.0

Tweakie.
PEACE