Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:44:10 AM

Author Topic: External button "Enable"  (Read 1762 times)

Offline smurph

•  1,544 1,544
  • "That there... that's an RV."
    • View Profile
Re: External button "Enable"
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 01:34:21 PM »
You will not see anything in the Mach diagnostic screen if using the PMC.  There is a test mode in the PMC for diagnostics.  The type of device you use for inputs and outputs doesn't matter.  Pokeys, PLC, MODBUS, etc...  all will work with the PMC.  The test here is if it functionally works and does what you want.  Then having lights lit up in the diagnostic screen of Mach is useless.  However, you could add a rung on your PMC ladder program to raise/lower a Mach signal so that you could see it on the diagnostic screen.  :) 

Steve
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 10:06:16 PM »
Hi,
why do you need to 'see it' on the diagnostics screen?

That would be like a beast having two arseholes, one at each end, Doctor DoLittle called it a PushMePullYou.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2021, 07:56:04 PM »
i have in my machines about 50 outputs ,so i must have some way to debug when have problem
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2021, 01:33:56 AM »
Hi,
well yes but you've already got a diagnostic indication, the Enable button in Machs screen.
If you look at the event properties of the button it changes color with the button-up or button-down,
which in turn effects a change in OSIG_MACHINE_ENABLED signal. What more diagnostic do you need?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 07:33:48 AM »
for example last test i had problem with pokeys relay
that didnt work(its almost never happened ,but... can) so i have head ace until i understand its hardware problem