Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 11:15:18 AM

Author Topic: Need Some Wiring Help  (Read 1500 times)

Need Some Wiring Help
« on: April 12, 2021, 02:38:03 PM »
So I have a Hycon-Integra 7866 and am wiring into an Anaheim Automation DPK70004 (Old I know but it's what I have) and am having some issues with the stepper motors.  I have the stepper motors wired in the way I was able to figure out (the old controller was WinCNC and ran on windows XP) and have had to figure out the wiring.  I am currently wired single ended into the Z-CLK and Z-DIR on the Anaheim however one of the issues is I get no motion just this terrible high pitch alarm noise from the stepper motors.  However the other issue I'm having is the lights don't go out on the AA when I stop attempting motion.  The CLK or DIR light stays on and refuses to go out.  I can provide additional information if required on this or if anything needs clarification please let me know.

Anaheim Automation DPK70004
Hycon-Integra 7866 w/THC
Pacific Scientific Stepper Motors
Re: Need Some Wiring Help
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 03:00:30 PM »
Since I cannot Edit I'll update.  It seems some of my items are not shutting off correctly.  So my Z-CLK isn't shutting off when I stop Motion as well.
Re: Need Some Wiring Help
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 04:00:17 PM »
Edit #2 - Don't know why but my clock seems to be always on outputting a signal and when I go to do some movement the clock stops outputting a signal.  Is this correct?