Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:21:07 PM

Author Topic: Brain not affected by oem led???  (Read 7796 times)

Brain not affected by oem led???
« on: October 09, 2007, 07:28:18 AM »
After having problem controlling input1 with input2, output6, Z feed rate and Current Tool (Input1 and Input2 doesn't change value, but it's LEDs do), I have tried to replace them with OEM LED 79 & 822. Now I have changing value of them in brain viewer (blue to green), but it doesn't change comparators value (have tried =, >, <...than 0, 1...). Any idea what can it be, 'cause I'm getting tired and confused.
Cheers,
Dejan
Re: Brain not affected by oem led???
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 08:44:02 AM »
Anyone experienced similar problem?  ???
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
Grrr.
I have solved the part of a problem. When using any OEM Led and comparator after, nothing happens. Led is changing status, but comparator not! But if I insert two identical LEDs and connect AND Lobe to them, then it works, after 3 days & nights...  ;) That's it, I tought this could be helpfull to someone.
Cheers,
Dejan

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
Thanks Dejan. That is exactly the type of post were looking for here.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline drew

•  79 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 11:48:50 PM »
The short brain I wrote seemed to see some INPUTS change but not others. If they work they allways work if they don't work they never work.
Using inputs1-4 and oemtrig1-4. Drew
If I had something important to say it would be here.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 04:59:22 AM »
I couldn't manage to get input2 active/inactive, so I used OEMLED822 (input2 led), then compare it with itself by AND lobe, and, as I told before, it is working now. Here is the brain attached. This brain has to serve zfeed, z down, current tool, and input2 (inductive sensor which tels that tool has reached proper position). This brain has to pause program somehow until toll gets its position, and then continue. this brain is not finished yet, I have problem, because when T>0 and Z<0 and Zfeed=0, if input2=0, then program feeds and wait for input2. It works, but before it stops and wait, z axis lifts up for about 1mm, but sometimes not. Thats the problem, and now i am trying to use dwell instead of feedhold....
Cheers
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
Still nothing... I am trying to activate dwell but don't know how. When using feed, program doesn't stop immediately. When using Cycle Stop, then G81 isn't working after resume.  :o :-\ :'(

Offline zarzul

•  232 232
  • Wyoming, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
I wonder if the ports & pins configurations, inputs & outputs enabled and port settings can be affecting the inputs and outputs you are manipulating with your brains.

Arnie