Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 06:44:40 PM

Author Topic: M62/63 Command issue  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Rob G

•  16 16
    • View Profile
Re: M62/63 Command issue
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 03:15:54 PM »
Jimmy,

Thank you for your results!  I spent quite some time with PoKeys development this morning.  We found both of the boards we ere testing with were working as expected in conjunction with Mach4.  I am however going to add a scope to the testing as you did and I will make sure I am still getting the results I was seeing today.  I will post back when I get this tested.

Thanks,

Rob G
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 03:58:49 PM »
Jimmy,

Thank you for your results!  I spent quite some time with PoKeys development this morning.  We found both of the boards we ere testing with were working as expected in conjunction with Mach4.  I am however going to add a scope to the testing as you did and I will make sure I am still getting the results I was seeing today.  I will post back when I get this tested.

Thanks,

Rob G

Thanks again for all your help.

I forgot to add one item as well. When under Pokeys Pulse Engine. I can click on the 4 individual OC outpus. When I click on OC 1 the LED indicator on the Pokeys Control board OC 4 will activate. Its not activating the correct OC outputs. I have attached two photos of this.
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 02:02:28 PM »
This is has now been resolved. The issue was a load error for the wx4.set. I removed Mach 4 and did a clean install. M62 / M63 are know functioning as they should.

Thanks for all the help on this issue Rob and Pokeys.

Jimmy