Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:57:22 AM

Author Topic: Lazy Cam Issues  (Read 7102 times)

Re: Lazy Cam Issues
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 03:39:41 AM »
and to rotate the view press the middle mouse button.
Thank you
Brian

Brian, Art,

Is Mach going--in future versions--to follow this also, or are we going to have two different sets of tools for these--supposedly?--integrated programs?

What happens if you don't HAVE a third mouse button? (he says--looking at his favorite two-button mouse<G>) I DO have wheel mice too, but they are an example of something you cannot--IMO--expect every user to have. IMO there should at least be an alternative choice for those with only two buttons...

Seems that it would be a good idea to have pan, shift and rotate be consistent among the various "parts" of Mach??

Ballendo

P.S. I once suggested to Art that we have left mouse button, right mouse button, and BOTH mouse buttons available... (I don't care for the combo keyboard/ mouse effort now needed in M3, and thought using the two buttons this way made sense... Have seen it in other programs,a nd it works well.)

(I also feel that the "Wheel" which now IS pretty common be used AS a "wheel" type device by Mach. Say FRO, or JRO, with the down/up button OF the wheel used for coarse/fine choosing OF the function the wheel provides...

Re: Lazy Cam Issues
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »
Cool I will talk to him abotu that and see if he would like to change it.
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com