Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 01:46:49 PM

Author Topic: Error reading posts with images  (Read 5788 times)

Error reading posts with images
« on: October 16, 2007, 04:32:51 AM »
I'm just new here, but I've noted on several threads, I can't read because the image is missing or something, so the forum software scraps the whole page and gives me the error below:

file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/u3/machsupp/html/forum/attachments/3451_celtic_cross_v2_small_jpg989992217a8bc40e1376769160d216d7) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/machsupport.com/httpdocs:/tmp)

The attachment changes for the name of the jpg that is missing(or something).

I hope this isn't just ME...

OzarkCNC
Re: Error reading posts with images
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 09:55:58 AM »
Just to add a me too - same error, however I discovered that if you click on the latest reply to the post that will open OK then you can backtrack the thread.
Also last night I opened the forum page at artofcnc.ca but couldn't view the forum as there was a maintenance message displayed telling of the server migration. Behind this message I could see the normal forum heading and it showed I had a reply to an earlier IM ( 1 new message ). Logged on to the new forum at machsupport and it said no new message just the same number of old messages I saw when on artofcnc.ca. Has this new message been lost? It is not in my IM list, just the old messages from days before.
Thanks
Alistair

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »
They are working on getting the bugs hammered out.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

scottn

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:20 AM »
Hi Guys,

Those issues should be all taken care of now - there was a path reference to the old server that we had to correct...  ;)

Let me know if you find anything else...

Thanks,

scott