Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:35:48 AM

Author Topic: reference all problem  (Read 1004 times)

reference all problem
« on: June 21, 2020, 02:30:57 AM »
I am a beginner
i do config. my maschine in Mach4 but i got problems with direction of X and Y achses

If the motor in neg direction -> everything goes well and i can reference all achses with reference switch BUT !!! the moving direction in G-Code is contrawise ?

If i turned the direction in pos direction -> G-Code direction is similar BUT !!! i can not Reference all because the drive is contrawise to reference switch

thank you
Re: reference all problem
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 04:30:59 AM »
Set the axis direction so that it is correct when running g-code, and then in the 'Homing/Soft Limits' settings you can reverse the direction of the axis when homing
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 05:17:49 AM »
Set the axis direction so that it is correct when running g-code, and then in the 'Homing/Soft Limits' settings you can reverse the direction of the axis when homing

thank you for quick answer
i did set direction in negative and then ... ?

please make an examle screenshot ( in the 'Homing/Soft Limits' settings you can reverse the direction) i am not sure to understand you right
 ::)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 05:20:42 AM »
my problem is the tool path is conta the screen in mach4  reg x and y achse
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 08:49:04 AM »
problem is solved :D

reference switch and Home Switch are the same ..

my solution is: inverse the direction by Homing and make inverse the Soft Limits
in addition : Disable Limits While Homing controler configuration

https://www-cncsteuerung.gitbook.io/docs/mach4-software/installation-1/einrichten-der-mach-4-software/plugin/axes