Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 12:42:28 AM

Author Topic: ToolChange Problem  (Read 564 times)

ToolChange Problem
« on: April 03, 2020, 03:45:01 AM »
First, I would like to thank everyone here who shares their knowledge, without you, I probably would not have started this hobby if it were not for you.

I'm not very good at LUA programming I cut and paste what I find here that suits me.

I have a European version of G0704 (Amat25lv) with TTS toolholders
I drive with Mach4 and Stepper motors and digital drivers, C11 BOB and smoothstepper.
Pockeys56 for Control buttons and a Vistacnc pendant

The machine worked very well, but I always had a little problem.

I have used the M6 ​​macro for tool change that I found here on the forum, I have no ATC but the machine goes to a position where I have room for the change.

And now to my problem, say I have a g code with 5 tool changes.
I run the program and the machine goes to its parking position for the tool change at each change until the program is complete.

I load the machine with a new part and run the same program again without any problems during the tool change.

then I load a third time and all of a sudden so at a tool change, machine goes to its parking position but automatically starts directly the next tool without having the time to change tools, Mach loads the right tool height but the machine does not stop so I can switch to the right tool.

And it doesn't have to be the third time,  it's really a random problem

Normally at the change a box will appear where it says which tool I should switch to and then press OK to continue, but in this case of the problem this box will not show up and the machine will continue.

Hope you understand my problem and may be able to have a solution.
I have tried to find here on the forum but not found exactly my problem

Best Regards/ N.P