Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 02:14:15 AM

Author Topic: Mach 3 and Price CNC  (Read 1139 times)

Mach 3 and Price CNC
« on: December 24, 2019, 09:05:46 PM »
Hello,
trying to upgrade my table with a THC got a Price CNC AVHC10. I'm running Sheetcam, Mach 3, Gecko G540 REV 4. Got the THC wired in having issues with the inputs.
when I run the signal test  "UP" Torch up lights up, "Arc_Ok" Torch On lights up, "Down" Torch on and Torch up light up. I have double checked wiring and have ports and pins set how the manual says. Not sure what I'm missing on this one.
Re: Mach 3 and Price CNC
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 09:33:19 PM »
I have the same issue setting my plasma table up with the AVHC10 and Gecko 540. I’m wondering if you ever got the issue resolved and if you can share the Mach3 pin settings for up, down & torch on?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 10:52:07 PM »
Howdy,
yes i did finally get it figured out. took some trouble shooting but got it. the setup did change from the manual that cam with the controller. this is how mine is setup. hope it helps.
Torch on enable green check port 1 pin 13 active low green check
THC up enable green check port 1 pin 12 active low green check
THC down enable green check port 1 pin 11 active low green check
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 09:10:44 PM »
Batteryfactory, thanks for the pin settings. I had a little time to enter them into Mach3 this evening. Afterwards, using the simulation function on screen 6 of the AVHC10 the settings simulated perfectly turning on the proper lights when activated in the Mach3 diagnostics screen.  One step closer to a live test.

I appreciate your help.