Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 02:52:27 AM

Author Topic: CSMIO/IP-A + I/O  (Read 1439 times)

CSMIO/IP-A + I/O
« on: October 12, 2021, 10:11:30 AM »
Hello all
this is my first post here
I need a mach3 macro for the drilling apparatus on the busellatto junior7 machine. The whole control is replaced by CSMIO / IP-A + I /O module.
The drilling apparatus is plugged into an additional I / O module in mach3 set as port 16
When facing the machine, the spindle is on the right hand and counting from the spindle to the left.
The first drill is output 0, i.e. pin 2, it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch input 8, i.e. pin 6.
The second drill is output 1, i.e. pin 15, and it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch, input 9, i.e. pin 7
The third drill is output 2, i.e. pin 3, it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch input 10, i.e. pin 8
The fourth drill is the output 3, i.e. pin 16, and it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch, input 11, i.e. pin 9.
The fifth drill is the output 4, i.e. pin 5, it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch input 12, i.e. pin 10.
The sixth drill is output 5, i.e. pin 18, and it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch input 13, i.e. pin 11.
The seventh drill is the output 6, i.e. pin 6, and it activates the actuator that reaches the limit switch input 14, i.e. pin 12.
The work looks like this: We select a tool, e.g. T050-T057, the machine moves to the XY position according to the offset for a given drill, the A axis sets the drilling depth, now the output 7, pin 19, must be activated to turn on the drill motor. 3s pause time, then the given output is activated depending on the selected tool, the actuator pushes the drill until it touches the limit switch, then the output is turned off and the output 7 is turned off. output 7. (If that would be a problem it might shut down)
What is important is the possibility of mounting with a horizontal drilling drill and I would like the macro to embrace it too and change the axis movement accordingly (but it is not required anymore)