Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 07:15:00 PM

Author Topic: Mach3 DarkScreen Screenset - Now Available  (Read 39617 times)

Re: Mach3 DarkScreen Screenset - Now Available
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2019, 10:34:34 PM »
Thank you so much!!!!
It works great now!!

Mike

Glad to be of help  :D
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2019, 11:03:05 PM »
Hey Graph..
Thanks for your work and sharing.
I came looking for a screen specific to waterjets mach.  but I found none.
I will see if I can make this work.   

Also, I noticed that your images are .PNG  but I think mach3 Images are all .JPG
Is there something I need to change in the Mach3 files, like html or VB etc. ??

Thanks
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2019, 11:40:09 PM »
Hey Graph..
Thanks for your work and sharing.
I came looking for a screen specific to waterjets mach.  but I found none.
I will see if I can make this work.   

Also, I noticed that your images are .PNG  but I think mach3 Images are all .JPG
Is there something I need to change in the Mach3 files, like html or VB etc. ??

Thanks

(Google Translated)
Hi Anthrop.

PNG images are better quality than JPG images. For this reason, I preferred PNG images.

You can use machscreen to create a screenset.
It is not very difficult to use.
No need to change any HTML file or any other file.
You can open the default mach3 screenset with the Machscreen program and change it as you wish.
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 04:50:46 AM »
Thanks for the reply  Graph
Well, I have not used the machscreen but I will.

Yes I know that PNG is much better than JPG (not quite as good as vector file, but much better)
But  When starting Mach3  doesn't it look for and load the known files, like JPG ??
I seems to me, that I would have to edit the start up files and change the file name extensions to PNG from JPG.   But actually I don't know how Mach3 is setup.   
I  know you have to do that if you make changes in HTML web files.  in order for HTML to load different images, media files, etc.   like I change JPG to PNG pics but then I have to edit the HTML code and change extensions.

Also, I saw you using google translate.   What Country are you in?    I'm in Los Angeles, Ca.
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »
I am in Turkey.
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2020, 09:01:42 AM »
Hey all,
I have been using Darkscreen ver 1.0.1 and like it very much, a big thanks to Graphicer82.  I am attempting to update to Ver 1.0.3 mostly for the new Large tool path screen.  I have not been able to update it and was hoping someone could help ne out.
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2020, 07:19:29 PM »
Hey all,
I have been using Darkscreen ver 1.0.1 and like it very much, a big thanks to Graphicer82.  I am attempting to update to Ver 1.0.3 mostly for the new Large tool path screen.  I have not been able to update it and was hoping someone could help ne out.

what's wrong with updating ?
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2020, 08:55:22 AM »
After downloading and installing these two files "DarkScreen_v1.0.3" and "DarkScreenBigToolpath" from the Mach3 forum my Mach3 screen still shows ver 1.0.2 and the buttons for selecting the Large tool path are not there.  The  DarkScreen_v1.0.3 file is a .RAR and I don't really know what file to copy that to.  The previous update that you posted were .zip files.  I will try and include the files I downloaded with this post but I have to rename them slightly to get them to attach. 
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2020, 10:42:36 AM »
Got it, once I figured out what a .RAR file was I downloaded the required zip extractor and all is well.  Thanks again for a great screen set.
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2020, 05:33:18 PM »
Got it, once I figured out what a .RAR file was I downloaded the required zip extractor and all is well.  Thanks again for a great screen set.

i am welcome