Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:34:56 PM

Author Topic: CNC conversion of radial drill - Novisa TRO 65/80/2000  (Read 60355 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: CNC conversion of radial drill - Novisa TRO 65/80/2000
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
 :)

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2013, 01:14:49 AM »
Another visit to Sadiqabad last week. This time it was to hand over the Visualmill software to them (I happen to be it's reseller in Pakistan). And also to meet the new incharge of the machine shops. Khalid is transferred to another department and the new incharge is Mr. Shuja, another nice engineer. Took a few photos this time, especially of their coolant drain system and discussed a few more prospects with them. Let's see what finalizes in the months to come.

Zafar

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2013, 08:04:24 AM »
Hi Zafar,

My congratulations sir, I have really enjoyed following this build and looking at your excellent photo's.
Thank you for posting all the details of the construction etc. it has been a real learning experience for me.

I look forward to hearing about your next great project.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2013, 08:18:36 AM »
Hi Zafar,

My congratulations sir, I have really enjoyed following this build and looking at your excellent photo's.
Thank you for posting all the details of the construction etc. it has been a real learning experience for me.

I look forward to hearing about your next great project.

Tweakie.

Hi Tweakie,
Thanks for the compliments. I envy your projects. Your laser machine is a real gem. Wish I could build something like this sometime.

Zafar

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2013, 09:49:09 AM »
Very nice topic all around Zafar.  You have done a great job on the machine and this topic.  I also really like the fact that you are following up with the customer.  That proves to me that your not just after the money and are truly interested in their satisfaction.  Bravo Zafar!

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2013, 11:19:18 AM »
Very nice topic all around Zafar.  You have done a great job on the machine and this topic.  I also really like the fact that you are following up with the customer.  That proves to me that your not just after the money and are truly interested in their satisfaction.  Bravo Zafar!

Brett

Brett,

Machines and automation are my passion. It would hurt a lot if they don't utilize this useful conversion to it's fullest. Khalid is very innovative in the use of his machines. I am sure Shuja too won't waste this asset. This is what I wanted to make sure in my visit there. Thanks for the compliments though :)

Zafar
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »
Visited the customer for another project. Saw the radial drill in operation and captured a short video. Customer seams quite happy with his machine. Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKeZeCwIXBA

Here is the baffle plate with 2300 center drills.