Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:17:49 AM

Author Topic: New Rev 1.04  (Read 3325 times)

New Rev 1.04
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:36:42 PM »
I have uploaded the new Rev with many fixes... I also have the ecellon working for you PCB people.

Please tell me what you find
Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

ynneb

Re: New Rev 1.04
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 05:22:19 AM »
Hey Brian I tried this file and for some reason many of the items are not picked up. The strenge thing is some of the parts were mirror copies and it picks up certain parts from each.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 06:07:46 AM »
That is odd it loaded great here...  I think you may have had a few levels turned off.
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

ynneb

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 07:06:25 AM »
Yeh I now see how to turn the layers on and off. For some reason oriinally most the leyers were on, then when I reloaded it later that day I could see nothing, now that I know how to turn the layers on and off, I can see it all.

ynneb

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 07:23:33 AM »
I did a test making gocode without setting any chain depths and it alll displayed well in Mach.
The I descided to set a few chain depths and had a few problems, screen freezing and other depth issues.

I think what you should do is try setting a few depths for the chains in my file and you will see what i am talking about.
Pretend you are going to cut this project out of 12 mm board. make the shapes a cut out of 12.5 and the slots a route out of 6mm.
I think when you do this you may experience a few problems and be able to identify the problems instead of us trying to describe them.

Its getting there Brian. Up until this version I couldnt even export code. Inch by inch hey.