Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 04:36:09 AM

Author Topic: MACH4 LATHE  (Read 1205 times)

MACH4 LATHE
« on: August 12, 2019, 09:36:09 PM »
My mach4 lathe is missing the dianostics page that shows the inputs signals. Is that correct ? I am having problems connecting home switches .Using a Pokeys 57e a m16 connection board from cnc4pc. Have the pin selected in pokeys and in Mach inputs but it dose not working
Re: MACH4 LATHE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 05:47:29 PM »
The standard Lathe screen does not have the diagnostics page.  Fire up the mill profile and go into the screen edit mode and export the diagnostics page and then load your lathe profile and go into the screen edit mode and import the diagnostic page.  See Bryanna's video on using the screen editor if you are unfamiliar with it.  You may also have to change the x axis dro from read only to edit in place if they haven't fixed that yet either.

HTH

RT

GOOMBA

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 01:46:53 PM »
MACH4 Menu bar > Wizard > Diagnostics Wizard
We removed the tab because it's a lot of stuff in the screen to load when, you really shouldn't need it very often.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 02:18:18 PM »
I copied the tab from mill and inserted into my Lathe screen set.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 02:26:12 PM »
I don't mind NFS getting rid of the diagnostics tab since it is full of fluff... however, I used the REF separate axis buttons all the time when setting up a new machine, so now it's a pain to have to put these in there manually each time.
Chad Byrd