Mach Discussion > Mach3 under Vista

Mach3 Ethernet IP setting

(1/4) > >>

franselferink:
I try to make a connection Mach3 to CNC routrer via Ethernet (gives status: Find No XHC Nc Ether). I use a ethernet motion controller card with IP address  192 168 1 180. I have to set that IP adress in Mach 3. This should go with the menu "plugIn Control" accourding to the manual. Unfortunatly this menu only gives "Video Window"and no possibility to set IP address. Does anybody know what I do wrong ?

joeaverage:
Hi,
I have a very poor opinion of XHC, they sell stuff and don't give a damn if it works or not.

You should ask XHC. If they help you all well and good. If they don't throw the piece of junk away and get yourself
a US or European made controller.

Tell everybody not to waste their money on XHC.

Craig

franselferink:
I will certainly keep you informed about my experiance with Xhc.

Tweakie.CNC:
Hi Franselferink,

Please do keep us informed of your experience with XHC.

I am with Craig on this one, XHC do leave a lot to be desired when it comes to customer / product support but I suspect that they are just retailing a product (or products) which originated from another manufacturer and they really do not understand the technical aspects of what they are selling.

reuelt:

--- Quote from: franselferink on February 04, 2019, 05:32:10 AM ---I try to make a connection Mach3 to CNC routrer via Ethernet (gives status: Find No XHC Nc Ether). I use a ethernet motion controller card with IP address  192 168 1 180. I have to set that IP adress in Mach 3. This should go with the menu "plugIn Control" accourding to the manual. Unfortunatly this menu only gives "Video Window"and no possibility to set IP address. Does anybody know what I do wrong ?

--- End quote ---

1. From your post, you appear to have not loaded a plugin for your motion controller.
try to download plugin from:
http://www.cdxhctech.com/html/edownloads/

2. Your PC should be in subnet of 192.168.1.0 to begin with.
Some DHCP assign other IP subnets IP address.
3. See attached to set IP address for your motion controller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version