G-Code, CAD, and CAM > G-Code, CAD, and CAM discussions

G-Code bad character used

<< < (2/3) > >>

jbaumchen:
Thanks all for your help. I think I'll try the PCB-Gcode as it seems the most logical choice. Cheers!

joeaverage:
Hi,

http://eagle.autodesk.com/eagle/ulp?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q%5Btitle_or_author_or_description_cont%5D=pcb-gcode&button=

As I recall I downloaded and extracted to a folder in MyDownloads. I seem to recall it was necessary to inform Eagle of the path to
that folder.

To generate Gcode at the Eagle command line type 'run pcb-gcode'<enter>.
To enter the setup type 'run pcb-gcode-setup'<enter>.

Craig

joeaverage:
Hi,
with Eagle open Options/Directories and update the path to the pcg-gcode folder.

Craig

jbaumchen:
Hey Craig,

I noted that the PCB-Gcode for Eagle was tested on Version 5.1.  I'm using Eagle 9.3 and installed the PCB-Gcode files in my Eagle directory. It always opens the configuration app but doesn't give a list of gcode programs to select from. I've tried finding Eagle V5.1 but the earliest version I can find for download is Eagle 6.6. If PCD-Gcode is supposed to work with V9.3, do you happen to have a link for it?

joeaverage:
Hi,
I have Eagle 6.6 and it works. I have heard that it works with Eagle 7 also but I can't personally confirm that.

Note there is an active pcb-gcode  forum (Google Groups), if you are starting out with pcb-gcode it is recommended.

Craig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version