Tangent Corner > Bargain Basement

Gecko G320X/G320

<< < (2/2)

C Hammerle:
hello again!

I am so sorry for the delay in responding.  It has been a summer to forget!!  First my machine dies.  ( you knew this because we are talking)  then my truck died along with my computer, ON THE SAME DAY!  I still don't have my machine running and I just found this conversation while searching for info on another subject.

So,  if you would still like to sell the 7 320X's for 300$, I will PayPal you ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

Clint

thosj:
Did you mean BUY, not SELL? I'll sell them. If you have a cell phone, nine two zero, two five seven, seven seven zero six, text me and we'll handle it.

If you don't have a cell phone, I guess we can do it here, my PayPal is thosj1 at gmail dot com. You can do goods and services if you like and I'll suck up the PayPal fees. Friends and family if you like, no fees!! Up to you.

I'll ship when I get the money at PayPal, you'll need to give me a shipping address if there isn't one in PayPal.

C Hammerle:
Thanks for responding,

I will buy them (7-320X).  After work tomorrow/evening.  What is a good time for you?

Clint

thosj:
Any time. Best is to text me, or just PayPal to the email above and when I get the payment, I'll ship to the PayPal verified address. If you need them shipped to a non PayPal address or something unusual, let me know. You CAN call, too, if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version