Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:32:34 AM

Author Topic: Pokeys57cnc + pokeys57u + PoRelay8  (Read 1870 times)

Pokeys57cnc + pokeys57u + PoRelay8
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »
Not to sure what im doing here so I'd thought id ask..

Was said in another topic that you could run the cnc machine with the 57cnc and then have a 57u to run as a keylogger/ more pins out/in. I also needed more relays. if i plug the PoRelay8 into the 57cnc using the 5wire connector. I can control the relay board with mach, by using the pokeys plugin configure. If i do the same with the 57u board, I cant control it using the pokeys plugin. Cant even see it.

would i be right in thinking I would use the 57cnc + PoRelay8 together under mach. Then have the 57u board running in the background as a keylogger. Or is there a way to connect all 3 boards together and run them all under mach?

Also, when the 57cnc and the PoRelay8 are together, I cant get the relays on the relay board to stay on. Lets say...... if i use the relay on the 57cnc board to run the coolant the relay will come on and only turn off when i press the coolant button again. If i do the same, but use one of the relays on the PoRelay board, the relay will turn on, but will turn its self of after 5 seconds or so.

thanks in advance,

Tel   
Re: Pokeys57cnc + pokeys57u + PoRelay8
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 05:15:04 AM »
Looks like you  can't  run a 57cnc and a 57u board under mach3 at the same time.

The 57cnc can be run and set up by the plugin. But the 57u board runs in the background when Windows boots. Is then set  up by polabs software as a key logger.

Still don't know why the relays are turning off after  a few seconds.