Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 10:21:41 PM

Author Topic: Latest Vers of LazyCam?  (Read 5918 times)

Latest Vers of LazyCam?
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:01:55 PM »
Just wondering what the latest version of LazyCam was, and where oh where do I download it from?  ???

The version I'm running was bundled with the Mach 3, latest Lockdown release.

Having problems with the feed rates and plunge rate.  I an set them in LCam but they won't post properly in the Gcode.  Sorta like it's just puting in the defalts and ignoring the changes I make.

Also, does one have to uninstall the previous version of Lcam before installing the new version?  :-\

Thanks
Budro

Offline PaulWC

•  125 125
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Vers of LazyCam?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 01:34:11 PM »
The current version of LazyCam is available on the downloads page just below the Mach3 release.

http://www.artsoftcontrols.com/Downloads/LazyCam2.02.exe

The only thing I'm aware of for a new install might need is your previous .xml for your local settings... otherwise, it should be a stand alone install.

G-code posting issues I'll leave to Art & Brian to answer.

Paul, Central OR
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:33:30 AM »
Ahh, I knew I forgot to do something. (the xml file)

Thanks Paul !
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 09:55:15 PM »
Paul keep up the great work! You guys have found more bugs!!! I like the fact that you have found them , You need to tell my wife that it is okay for me to sit down for a month and get everything fixed ;) I have done many fixes in the past few days and HOPE to have many more done by the end of the week...

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
I have downloaded LazyCam Pro v2.02 and a registered version of Mach 3. There are several videos in the videosection of an apparently later version of LacyCam with a totally different layout. Is this version available for download?
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »
Same here. I was watching the video tutorial and was like, WTF. it looks nothing like the version for download. I have a purchased copy of Mach3 and used that install as well.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
The New Rev is the one with the one with the blue background.... Sorry about the new interface :( But it was time!

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
Oh no problem. I think I can get used to it.

After I posted, I dug a little deeper on the videos page and found the version 2 video.

Thanks for your time and effort on these fabulous programs.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »
Now I am confused:  Current version is listed as 2.02 but I have 2.076 downloaded in June.
What is happening?
TIA
Bertho
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
The new revs of Mach3 are with the blue background and if you have a rev with the black background it is old and you should update... Also the new rev numbers came in with the new background and interface.. this was a major rewrite and basically it is not even the same program! This should be the only time that we need to make such a big change (I hope)

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com