Mach Discussion > Mach4 General Discussion

New Forum!

<< < (2/9) > >>

thosj:
I'm +1 on both of those!

Big MACHSUPPORT FORUMS button on the main page.

Get rid of the file name restriction!

Also, is this the forum with the short timeout restriction? I'll type, have to run to the shop to look at something or otherwise spend time not typing, come back, type more, try to post, get timeout, all my typing is gone. If so, that could be extended, too!! I could be thinking of a different forum ;)

Tom

Stuart:
Have a look at the usage of quite a few threads some have not been used for ages , maybe time to get the broom out and clean things up

As others have said a button to take us here

Very political the general layout now looks very dated in comparison to the main pages those big labels hot topic etc . Are very 60’s

lumber60:
How do i get to new forum / use search etc. Have tried and search always comes back with errors, doesn't recognize language????

Something has deffinetly changed!!!

I can't figure it out

Ken

n257jy:
Regarding the new forum layout -

One thing I have wanted to see for a long time, and now could contribute to is a HOW TO section. Documentation (or lack thereof in some instances) has always been big issue for me.
It would also help the newbie, a group who we all belong to at one point, to get up to speed on certain things.

MY 0.5 cents worth! :)

TOTALLYRC:
1.How about a link in the first post that takes us directly to the new forum, as opposed to guessing as to where it is. If it is Machsupport.com, it is currently down and I am not sure if it is where the new forum is or not.
2. I went to http://support.machsupport.com/ to check it out, (saw it in your sig)and the colors are even more washed out than this website. What ever happened to color contrast?
3. Please put a link from the Forum (These pages)to the Mach home page. Even clicking the Artsoft Logo at the top of the page brings you to the forum, not the Mach home page.

Time to climb down and get some coffee.
Thanks for all you do Bryanna.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version