Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 02:14:45 PM

Author Topic: THC 300 JERKS OR DOES NOT WORK?  (Read 3585 times)

THC 300 JERKS OR DOES NOT WORK?
« on: July 28, 2007, 06:05:19 PM »
Anybody got a thc 300 working?
If so how did you adjust the volts?

Attempted to adjust by following the directions with pots in the middle range, not happening for me.

Mine does this >If you turn the pots the maximum counter clockwise it will dive into the table. If I start out that way it will jump up off the table about 2 inches and stop.

If I ever get it close to set it will jerk up and down as if it were trying to settle in, but never does...

It either jerks and makes a horriable cut or dives or raises to high to cut.

Really need some questions answered.

machine is a miller 2050.. tips are 35 amp, extended electrode machine torch with floating head. best speed with this problem is 60 but have tried as low as 50 and as high as 90. I am cutting 1/8" cold roll. Air is filtered by a 2 stage dryer at the tank and another just before the torch, it's 15 hp so plenty dry clean of air.

Also did you get your screen set for mach 3 thc 300 to work? I have not gotten mine to work. It's missing backgrounds and buttons on a few screens...

Help get this running please.

ALSO POSTED ON CNCZONE..
Hey THANKS 4 all the help in advance. I'll need more than you'll ever expect!!!

www.cravenpottery.com
Re: THC 300 JERKS OR DOES NOT WORK?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »
Hello, did you contact the guys that you got the THC from?

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
Re: THC 300 JERKS OR DOES NOT WORK?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »
I have... I am working on getting the screen set to work properly... There are things missing that can be adjusted and maybe fix it... I have the destinations all screwed up... I think I may have to dump mach 3 and do a total reinstall.. You guys have made such an open program it takes a little to get the paths figured out.....

I / we think it is Rate on the thc....

Thanks...
Hey THANKS 4 all the help in advance. I'll need more than you'll ever expect!!!

www.cravenpottery.com