Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:49:26 PM

Author Topic: easy way i can make "Enable, Cycle start,ect" in mach 4 work with key stroke  (Read 8904 times)

Hi,
oops, sorry forgot to attach the screen shots....

Craig

this is what i went off of this is where i put code i treid left dwn an up script,...thats not right, thought thats where you said an circled it to show where it gos?

its nort showing screen shots for some reason ive tried to post them but they artent posting
Hi,

And THAT'S IT!  If you put that little piece of code into the SigLib table which is at the top of the screenload script

The code goes into the signal library table (SigLib{}).

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
Hi,

And THAT'S IT!  If you put that little piece of code into the SigLib table which is at the top of the screenload script

The code goes into the signal library table (SigLib{}).

Craig
Hi,

thought thats where you said an circled it to show where it gos?

No, thats how the screen button works.....your input just needs to call the CycleStart() function
AS IF the screen button is pressed. For an input signal to call a function the easiest, leanest
and most computationally efficient way of doing it is to have an entry in the signal library, thus
every time that the particular signal changes state it executes the function.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
Hi,

thought thats where you said an circled it to show where it gos?

No, thats how the screen button works.....your input just needs to call the CycleStart() function

OK where do i need to put it...,  DO I ADD TO CODE IN IT OR ERASE THAT CODE AN REPLACE WITH NEW CODE?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:52:33 PM by jbraddock »