Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:40:38 PM

Author Topic: Mach 3 with 'Xbox One' Controller  (Read 6308 times)

Mach 3 with 'Xbox One' Controller
« on: June 22, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »
I am trying to get Mach 3 to work with an 'Xbox One' USB controller.  I have tried using the Xbox 360 addon but am unable to get it to work.  It sees some buttons, so I know that Mach 3 is seeing the controller, but I am unable to get the joysticks to work.  I am running Win 7 32 bit through parallel port Gecko 540.  Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Mach 3 with 'Xbox One' Controller
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:05:00 AM »
I have the wireless Xbox controller, and you need to go into config plugins somewhere in the menus to select what the controls do and which are active.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 04:11:18 PM »
Resolved my issue.  Once I entered Vendor and Product ID's, I got it to work.  Still trying to figure out why 'Enable Safety Trigger' is not working.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 05:37:46 AM »
After you get everything set to your liking, I suggest you check the box "Enable Triggers As Safety Switch." With this checked, a trigger must be pulled for the buttons to work. This will prevent any accidental button presses from doing anything, say when the controller falls off the bench or gets pushed around in some stray junk.

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 01:07:39 AM »
Still trying to figure out why 'Enable Safety Trigger' is not working.

As Elizabeth9 said, you need to pull the trigger (either L or R) while you push the buttons or move the joy sticks when you check the box "Enable Triggers As Safety Switch."

Is it like keying CNTR-S   i.e. you must hold down [CNTR] key and then only press the S.
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"