Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:16:21 PM

Author Topic: Jog X-axis, Jog Spindle Too?  (Read 3824 times)

Jog X-axis, Jog Spindle Too?
« on: March 22, 2007, 02:26:35 AM »
First post here ...again! ;D
(Original post lost in the migration.)

After a fresh install of MAch3 r2.00.0059, G100 (v2.55) and shuttlepro plugins, and setup I decided to do a test run.

I pulled up the G100 Monitoring window and did a jog of the X-axis using the shuttlepro. I noticed something strange. Both the X-Axis and Spindle step counters were counting up.This doesn't happen with either the Y-axis or Z-axis, just the X-axis ( I misread the spindle counter for C-Axis in my original post.. definitely need new reading glasses:D).

Could I have made a mistake in the Config somewhere? And where to start looking?

[Usual Noob Disclaimers:D]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 02:42:53 AM by driftdriver »
Re: Jog X-axis, Jog Spindle Too?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 08:43:01 AM »
Hello,  I wish I could help you with your problem...but maybe you can help me with mine...I just purchased the shuttle pro yesterday...and I can get all the functions to work
exect for the Select X,Select Y, Select Z and the inner and outer knobs to job....So it looks like the plugin is working and enabled do I have to set anything else in the software to make it work.....I keep getting an error in the status "Unknown word where unary operation could be"

any input would be great

cncguytoronto
shane