Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:46:25 PM

Author Topic: New Problem  (Read 2899 times)

New Problem
« on: July 23, 2007, 02:03:55 PM »
I have two computers with Mach 3 loaded. On both of them all at once the tool path when cutting a pocket from the wizards it shows a hesitation on the toolpath that you can see and also even show on the DRO's Happens about once per second. The one computeris in the house without any motors or drives connected to it. The other is out in the shop hooked to the mill. They are networked with ethernet cables through combo router-modem from dsl supplier. The only thing that i can think of that may have something to do with this is about the time this happened was when i tried to hook up a MicrosoftSidewinder Pro Plus joystick first on the one in the house then the one in the shop. Would not work. Before that it was working fine. I have uninstalled Mach and reinstalled on both computers but it still does the same thing. The one thing i did notice is that you can feel the hesitation on the motors when it does this. Is it possible that something got corrupted somewhere where even uninstalling and reinstalling would not catch.

Thanks
Dave
Re: New Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »
Well i quess i just never noticed this before because i just cut a pocket in a pc of scrap and it does'nt show anything abnormal with the cut. The cut is nice and smooth in the material.