Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 06:26:28 AM

Author Topic: spindle setup help  (Read 4279 times)

Re: spindle setup help
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 10:01:10 AM »
In addition to the information I supplied in my post, I had to set the UC100 Spindle setup to pin 1 and check the negative box.

Thanks I’ll give it a try
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
Ok its working thanks for your help. One thing the spindle is moving when off, it’s a very slight slow intermittent pulse, any Ideas?
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2018, 08:54:04 PM »
Check your analog input voltage to your VFD and the on/off input to VFD. My setup only has 2 wires for the  turning on/off going to terminal DCM & FOR and 2 wires for the analog  (0 -10vdc) going to terminals ACM & V1 on my Huanyang Inverter. Also make sure your VFD (inverter) settings are correct for your spindle motor.
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2018, 09:17:35 PM »
Check your analog input voltage to your VFD and the on/off input to VFD. My setup only has 2 wires for the  turning on/off going to terminal DCM & FOR and 2 wires for the analog  (0 -10vdc) going to terminals ACM & V1 on my Huanyang Inverter. Also make sure your VFD (inverter) settings are correct for your spindle motor.

I didn’t have this issue using Mach3 so I think the Vfd is ok. Although I got the spindle to work it seems a little buggy, it crashed mach4 a couple of times had to restart. Also really running mach4 mouse control very slow. This all happens so as I turn on spindle. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with the uc100 or Mach4.