Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:58:42 AM

Author Topic: arch pro plasma mach 4  (Read 2427 times)

arch pro plasma mach 4
« on: March 09, 2018, 06:51:33 AM »
hilcon controller  using the archpro plasma setup with the proma   

for several days now we have ben trying to make a tool change using the m6 command   I trying to add an engraver all I want to do is make the x y move over when t2 is selected
we found the m6 macro removed in arch pro put it back in  still noting   the display at the bottom says there was a tool change from 1 to 2  using t2 m6 command  the weird thing is you have to press cycle start 2 times
to make the this happen but the gantry never moves  yes I put in tool off sets in the x and y    every thing works fine
any in put on this would be nice   
I never get the answers from vital system I need I don't know whats going on over there   some emails never get answered lately phone calls are worthless
any way is there some thing we are missing in the arch pro screen 
Re: arch pro plasma mach 4
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 02:01:15 PM »
Hello,

We have spoken with you over the phone and emailed you several times regarding this inquiry.

The solution we provided is that we can offer our extended support plan and develop a custom script for your needs.

The M6 script that is built into Mach4 may not be capable of what you are asking out-of-the-box.

You will most likely need to edit the script to work as you intend it to.

At Vital Systems, we create the hardware to control motion commanded from Mach4 software.

We are definitely willing to help you write this script and we have emailed you the details of our offer on 03/07/18.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
I posted this hoping to get an answer from some users of arch pro.   you did email me a hourely quote  with no time limit .  so I figured I learn a little mach 4 mess with this my selfe
the offsets do work in the mill screen.  just not in arch pro because tool change was delited in the plc  I have no idea why
for now I going to give up just use the plasma like it is  its works fine  I do like the hilcon product it works and built good
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 07:22:09 PM »
im happy to report  my vital system hilcon controller and arch pro plasma screen can now change tools . with the m6 command  thanks to  Cbyrdtopper  who did the code  I will say I learned a lot
of how things work in mach 4    now when activating a code in sheet cam my  x y z now responds to the tool offset triggers an out put  and has a button for over ride
and works fine   now I have the ability to have 99 tools  don't need that many in plasma lol