Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:15:36 AM

Author Topic: Polyline  (Read 8588 times)

Polyline
« on: February 03, 2018, 04:09:31 PM »
This "feature" was first mentioned way back in 2015 or so. It is now in 2.0.4 but it is still "in the test phase".

How is this supposed to work? There is no help available and the user interface is confusing to say the least.

I was hoping for a simple path generator to get code to cut a simple rebate on the edge of the material.

i.e. io want to cut a 6 mm wide 4mm deep rebate with a 12 mm end mill. I am surprised that this Wizard does not support such simple operation. After all it has a slot facility that will cut a wide slot with a small cutter but not a simple slot just using the cutter. (This was first mentioned years ago).

You are probably aware that the help file list of contents does not agree with the actual implementation? Why is this?
Re: Polyline
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 04:14:44 AM »
Just Bumping this!

Does anyone actually buy and use this product?

Is it supported in any way?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 06:18:16 PM »
Just Bumping this!

Does anyone actually buy and use this product?

Is it supported in any way?

Still no reply from anyone!!

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 08:30:20 PM »
Will,

Not sure what to say as I don't use the Mill Wizard. So let not your heart be troubled as maybe someone who uses it will chime in.

RICH

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 01:53:21 AM »
Hi Will,

Ron has not been around the forum for over a year now and he is the one who would know the answer.

As Mill Wizard is an Artsoft supported product please contact MachSupport directly with your question (their staff do not always track the forum postings) http://www.machsupport.com/support/
They will be able to help you out.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 06:33:55 PM »
Thanks guys for the update.