Third party software and hardware support forums. > Modbus

Arduino Uno that works with Modbus

<< < (2/2)

BenBouwer:
You must downdoad it form https://github.com/smarmengol/Modbus-Master-Slave-for-Arduino

Download it as a Zip file.

Install it using the menus in the Arduino IDE: Sketch, Include Library, Add.ZIP Library

Also download the other Libraries from the Arduino Site or from Git Hub and install them.

#include <ModbusRtu.h>                                          // Ensure that the ModbusRtu library is included (under libraries)
#include <Wire.h>                                                    // Ensure that the Wire library is included (under libraries)
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>                               // Ensure that the LiquidCrystal_I2C library is included (under libraries)
#include <Encoder.h>                                              // Ensure that the Encoder library is included (under libraries)

mkydj:
Hi Ben,the project is very interesting, which arduino is better?
Do not know well brain mach3, have file brn of the project?

BenBouwer:
I do not have the Brain file for the project. You can do it yourself using the info above.

kris90:

Hi, I'm using this Sketch to interface it to Mach4, it works but I need to configure some Pin as Input for "Read coils (0x01)" or "Read input Discreats (0x02)" but they don't work. What changes should I make?
I apologize for my English but I am Italian. Thank you

BenBouwer:
Hi
I have no way of helping you.
I am not a profesional programer.
I hope you find a way to make it work fully for you.
Ben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version