Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:43:31 AM

Author Topic: Stuck need some help with accessing pulse engine  (Read 1957 times)

Offline zarzul

•  232 232
  • Wyoming, USA
    • View Profile
Stuck need some help with accessing pulse engine
« on: January 24, 2018, 06:46:25 PM »
I just installed my new pokeys57cnc board and hooked things up.  I got pretty far, have all axis' jogging but have one issue.
I can find out how to open the dialog to configure the pulse engine,  I go to configure the pokeys plugin but when I click on the pulse engine tab
it only shows me the items for setting the limit switches,  I can't get any further.

Offline zarzul

•  232 232
  • Wyoming, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck need some help with accessing pulse engine
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:35:17 PM »
made a little progress,  discovered you have to use the POBlocks program to access the pulse engine, you can't do it from the plugin configuration.

But now another step backwards, Using the POBlocks program, after unlocking and inverting the Dir pin,  then saved configuration, then send settings to device, exit program.  No change in the operation of the x jog it is still backwards.

I then went back into the POBlocks program and it was not changed, it had the invert Direction pin unchecked.   

Help??

Offline zarzul

•  232 232
  • Wyoming, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck need some help with accessing pulse engine FIXED!!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:16:53 PM »
got it,  thanks for the help from the rapid response help support team at POKeys.

The solution was under homing/limits to change the direction there.   It would seem to be better to have it in the motor outputs section, but it works fine now.