where abouts in the world are you?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline dwa60

•  10 10
    • View Profile
Re: mach 3
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 04:37:26 PM »
I LIVE IN CAL, PITTSBURG. MY WIFE WILL NOT LET ME SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS MACHINE, SHE SAID THAT I HAVE SPENT TO MUCH, I COULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE FOR LESS MONEY AND HAD MACH INSTALLED ALREADY. SHE IS COMPLAING THAT I HAVE SO MANY BOARDS AND NONE WILL WORK ON MACH 3 OR 4, THAT I HAVE WASTED ALL THAT MONEY. I SOLD MY LAST ONE AND HE HAS MACH3 WORKING ON IT. HE HAS TOLD ME THAT A COUPLE OF MY BOARDS WILL WORK ON MACH. BUT HE WILL NOT TELL ME WITCH ONES.
SO I AM AT THE POINT NOW THAT I MIGHT SELL THIS ONE. THE SOFTWARE I HAVE NOW IS T2LASER. I DO NOT REALLY LIKE IT VERY LIMITED.
EVERY ONE SAYS TO USE A SMOOTHIE BOARD, I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY.
I GUESS NEXT WEEK I AM PUTTING IT UP FOR SALE
DENNIS
dwa6070@gmail.com
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 04:42:19 PM »
Hi Dennis,
you Yanks are crazy...moan and whinge about the Chinese taking over the world and yet you buy their crap rather than supporting other
Americans making superb products in your back yard and who guarantee them.

Craig

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 08:17:52 AM »
HMMM................................

I remember someone who retired and decided to go back to work to buy whatever he wanted for his joy.
So after working a little he bought a  big Harley bike all dressed out with every thing he could put on it. Not cheap!
While talking to the dude on the phone about the picture of the toy he bought I could hear his wife yapping at him about buying the bike, he said hold a second Rich, he yelled back to his better half and said:

"after working 40 years, 5 kids, and sacrificing for all ........ I'll now buy whatever I want and may I add that the bike
only has one seat and there is no room for your fat ask to sit on it!"

She never mentioned anything about that bike again.

They are still married!

Just a thought that came to mind..................  :D

Note that in no way should this reply be used in any way which could be hazardous to you health.  ;D

RICH
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 09:25:32 AM »
Hi,
several hours on the forum reading will paint a solid picture regards Chinese electronics: don't go there. Reading is free.

Craig

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »
PEACE